Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September is over.

Oh my, I am saying my final farewells to September.

September seems to be my favorite month out of the whole year, not only because of my birthday, but because it seems like september is the month for fresh starts.

I have been 18 for 9 days. whoooo.

Well I pre-ordered the new Tegan and Sara cd. Deluxe edition. Did anybody else order it as well? Are you excited about the new books? Yes? I, for sure, am.

I'm picking up my bike tomorrow from getting serviced. It's a new bicycle. I mean it's old, but new to me. I love it. It's aweeeeesome. When I get it back, I will post pictures of it so you all can see it.

What should I name my bike? hmmm... maybe DJ Tanner? Who knows?

Lately I've been going to Ralph's on a daily basis... I don't know why. I love Ralph's. 

Oh yeah, Freshly Fun is donating a goody bag to be raffled at Soma on sat. october 3rd. All proceeds go towards the medical costs of a dear band, A City Serene, which was involved in a terrible accident not to long ago.

So all of you san diego kids, go to SOMA on october 3!!!!!

Be there,
Moises Galvan

No comments: