Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh boy.

Well, today was father's day. 

I had a good time, I mean I'm not a father, but I have a father. We went to go eat and I had an asian chicken salad :)

Today was the first day I drew in my new and improved sketch book, and well the result was not satisfactory but, I'll keep trying. Zombies are harrrrrd.

In the afternoon, I did run out of gas and was stuck in the middle of the road for a while. Who knew gas ran out before it hit E(empty)? I didn't. 

My Iphone is reseting itself right before my eyes. It's pretty sad, I've had it for 1.5 years and let me say it was my best friend. But I need to stay updated right? Tomorrow it will be on it's journey to texas .

Future 3gs, I'm going to name you JIM.

I should start posting pictures here...

I will, 
Moises Galvan

No comments: