Friday, December 26, 2008

POST CHRISTMAS

I have been doing pretty good, how about you? Did you get anything cool? Did you give anything cool?

Well I missed out on all those early after xmas sales, darn, I over slept.  You all know how MERVYN'S is closing right? yeah it closes for good on monday I think. I'm actually not upset at all to see it go because they always overpriced their  mediocre selection of items. BUT, I went in there today and boy was glad I did. I bought really awesome jewelry display boxes for future craft fairs I will be vending at! Then I bought what highlighted my whole holiday vacation, A CASHIER DESK! A MERVYN'S CASHIER DESK! Yeah the ones with a built in trash can and stuff! It's super awesome. I'll be picking it up on monday, with a happy face. 

what a random purchase.

Cheers!,
Moises Galvan


No comments: