Friday, November 28, 2008

The Friday Was Black.

So..., yeah some friends and I camped out Thursday, at 8pm. Mostly for cheap thrills because I didn't buy a single thing on sale. Let me tell you though, camping out in the city for events is one of the best things ever! Yes around 7 am today I felt like crap and couldn't stand straight nor see straight for that matter but it was all worth it. Fun Fun Fun. I ended up getting the coolest vans ever along with a brand new WACOM TABLET from the apple store!  It's a small intuos, but I didn't want anything big. It's perfect! A huge upgrade from a graphire! 

On another note, I read about the Walmart Employee that died today. A person died because people wanted discounts from the already low priced department store bad enough to trample over another human being.  how sad.

I don't know,
Moises Galvan

No comments: